ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on www.borochat.co.uk

Borochat

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Too* Good To Go Down by OwenToday 08:50Today at 08:50:28view thread

Oldest article: Boro Fives Table by Sev27/12/2017 18:14Wed Dec 27 18:14:53 2017view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Has Farleys account been hacked by Sarlz? by Richie Rich C1/2 09:51Thu Feb 1 09:51:00 2018view thread

Reaction

By Boromatt31/1 00:21Wed Jan 31 00:21:55 2018

Views: 1485

Obviously a disappointing result tonight, it would’ve been lovely to have snatched a point, but I thought tiredness and a few tactical errors cost us. It was one of those games for us tonight, where nothing goes right and is a right poxy standard on show.

From the off I was worried about how fatigued the players were after Saturday, with players out injured and some of the boys having to play out of position, I thought it showed massively. A lot of people were saying there’s no energy, I honestly thought it was fatigue carried over from Saturday. The goal was silly to concede, it was a shame that we didn’t have a man free to attack the ball, too many times have we seen that this season. One thing I think we should do a lot more is set up the shot, stats have proved in quite a lot of matches that we don’t pull the trigger enough, tonight was another example of that.

I thought we tried in the second half, but it was always going to be difficult with tired legs and poor conditions. I understand people’s annoyance towards Darren, tonight was far from the ideal performance and not a great showing, but I would’ve taken 8 points from 15 going into the start of Feb, 2 wins, 2 draws and only loss is a big improvement to recent stats. A positive tonight was that no teams made any ground on us and we’re still 12 points clear of the bottom two!

Tonight was one of these nights, will be forgotten in the memory and moving forward to our February matches. Looking forward to Accrington away!

reply to this article | return to the front page

14 people dislike this 14 people

Re: Reaction

By Ronnie Henry's severed fingers Lee-King Pett Fox. (Gaz Murray)31/1 19:23Wed Jan 31 19:23:47 2018In response to ReactionTop of thread

Views: 398

"Looking forward to Accrington away"

Said no one ever...

1 person likes this 1 person   

By WASP (Original Mr Wasp)31/1 17:17Wed Jan 31 17:17:56 2018In response to ReactionTop of thread

Views: 468

I felt like driving one of the JCBs onto the pitch to get the game stopped.

By Tucks31/1 10:39Wed Jan 31 10:39:45 2018In response to ReactionTop of thread

Views: 981

Sorry Matt, there were no buts last night. It was absolutely terrible. Why should the players be tired? We've not had a busy schedule and playing football for a living is a dream job. They've had to play two games this week instead of one, oh how my heart bleeds. I'm sure there were plenty of tired fans in the stadium last night. Those who had gone out and grafted in their jobs yesterday and then had to go and stand out in the cold and rain watching the same old crap served up again. Thanks DS.

Those few tactical errors are the same tactical errors we see on a regular basis. It's becoming beyond a joke now.

Again, we've conceded from a corner, it's nothing new. We had the same number of men on the pitch as Swindon, no excuses such as not having a man free to attack the ball.

Swindon, while in a play-off spot, are beatable. They didn't play us off the park and we put five past them a few weeks ago in the cup. They put in a toothless performance last night and it still knocked spots off of ours.

Last night won't be forgotten, it's going to be a barometer of bad games for many fans I'm sure. You want a turning point. I think last night may be a turning point for a lot of fans who won't bother attending next time. I'd be thinking twice about it if I hadn't got a season ticket that's already been paid for.

10 people like this 10 people   1 person dislikes this 1 person

By AgentEves31/1 15:55Wed Jan 31 15:55:26 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 559

“Again, we've conceded from a corner, it's nothing new. We had the same number of men on the pitch as Swindon, no excuses such as not having a man free to attack the ball. ”

Technically the attacking team has a numerical disadvantage, too. Since they have to keep the goalkeeper and usually one or two defenders. So that gives us a 2+ player advantage.

Edited by AgentEves at 15:55:51 on 31st January 2018

By RockyBottom31/1 17:42Wed Jan 31 17:42:32 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 426

Plus the guy taking the corner.

By MattSFC31/1 15:58Wed Jan 31 15:58:21 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 542

Keeper, they had two on the half way line and one edge of the box If I remember correctly

By worrier31/1 11:35Wed Jan 31 11:35:07 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 859

sorry Matt, but yuou need to take your rose tinted glasses off, again last night we were woeful like we have been for the last 6 - 7 games.

we are getting predictable in our style of play and the opposition scouts must have an easy job to assess us

1 - goal kicks always go to Newton wide left, with most going into touch
2 -Martins free kick always go to the back post, rather than attacking the goal
3 - long balls pumped up to our midgets when marked by giants
4 - throw ins , no one gives the thrower an option so ball get thrown to them
5 - we play 3 up front with two by the line living a midget by himself for any flick ons
6 - playing people out of position
7- subs after the event rather than looking in advance to change it
8 - post match interviews by a manager out of his depth and faling to take ownership on his mistakes

8 people like this 8 people   2 people dislike this 2 people

By Boromatt31/1 11:43Wed Jan 31 11:43:39 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 853

Last 6-7 games? Recently we've had the best bit of form for the past 3 months. Yes performances haven't been perfect, but we've been getting results since the start of Jan. As far as tactics go, the only thing I disagreed with Darren about last night was not playing Wilko.

10 people dislike this 10 people

By Deano (deanos13)31/1 11:51Wed Jan 31 11:51:00 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 837

So

October 3 pts out of 15
November 2 pts out of 12
December 4 pts out of 15
January 8 pts out of 15

So yes you are right on a technicality.

4 people like this 4 people   

By On me 'ead31/1 13:06Wed Jan 31 13:06:31 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 728

Points gained DESPITE the manager
We have a lot of good players who are responsible for the points

When we aren't playing well, like last night, it's when the manager steps in at half time and changes the team and formation and tactics and the performance

My point proved
DS was in the queue at the tea bar at half time last night
I know coz he asked for some change

By Ogs (Geoff Wode)31/1 11:58Wed Jan 31 11:58:27 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 797

I love facts.

By Cruffers31/1 11:54Wed Jan 31 11:54:08 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 789

17 from a possible 57? That’s shite.

But we’re getting £2m from Spurs by the end of the day so everything is rosy.

FML

By Pete (PeteH)31/1 13:13Wed Jan 31 13:13:54 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 684

Ha, PW and Daniel Levy negotiating a transfer.

You'd get a speedier resolution to the Israel/Palestine issue.

3 people like this 3 people   

By SFC George31/1 11:51Wed Jan 31 11:51:52 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 794

It amazes me how clear of relegation we are when you look at it like that. What a shit league this is.

By Copeysaurus31/1 11:54Wed Jan 31 11:54:27 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 785

Was just thinking this. How bad must Barnet be?

By worrier31/1 11:53Wed Jan 31 11:53:48 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 781

no it is that we have 2 teams worse than us who cant win and so close the gap

By Copeysaurus31/1 11:48Wed Jan 31 11:48:16 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 796

Stevenage 4-1 Cheltenham
Stevenage 0-0 Reading
Morcambe 1-1 Stevenage
Reading 3-0 Stevenage
Stevenage 0-0 Carlisle
Chesterfield 0-1 Stevenage

A wonder strike from our center half earning a draw at the mighty Morcambe and an absolute clusterfuck of a mistake from 22nd place Chesterfield's goalkeeper saw us crawl over the line there.

That is not good form.

By Ratman4631/1 11:50Wed Jan 31 11:50:32 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 780

All bigger clubs than ours with bigger budgets and more experienced players, as DS says "What do you expect"?

By worrier31/1 11:56Wed Jan 31 11:56:01 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 795

Wycombe crowd is less than ours

wycombe budget is less than us

Wycombe squad is less than us

and by the way Wycombe are 2nd in the league

By Puds (Chuds)31/1 17:54Wed Jan 31 17:54:49 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 421

Wrong.
Wrong.
Wrong.
Right.

By BaldockBoro (Balders)31/1 19:58Wed Jan 31 19:58:58 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 348

But Gareth says it is?

Ok I'll give you Wycombe not being more tinpot and skint than us... What about Accrington? They should be rock bottom.

But they're not, because despite being a moaning twat on a level akin to Steve 'four chins' Evans, they've got a decent manager who knows this level.

Edited by Balders at 20:01:35 on 31st January 2018

2 people like this 2 people   

By Roulette Len31/1 22:08Wed Jan 31 22:08:01 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 235

And Luton are top. Ipso facto.

Not quite sure what you mean.

Are you Albert Tatlock?

By BaldockBoro (Balders)31/1 22:10Wed Jan 31 22:10:22 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 229

I thought you were AT?

By Pat (PatJ5)1/2 09:38Thu Feb 1 09:38:16 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 143

I'm Albert Tatlock and so's my wife!

By Roulette Len31/1 12:09Wed Jan 31 12:09:21 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 773

http://www.worldfootball.net/attendance/eng-league-two-2017-2018/1/

Not sure if your statement is true Worrier.

Wycombe average nearly 2000 MORE paying fans per home game, based on that I'd say they have a bigger budget.

Works out quite a bit over a season?

I think Ainsworth keeps banging on how hard it is with a small fan base, one that appears to be nearly double ours.

Men against boys last night.

Edited by Roulette Len at 12:17:50 on 31st January 2018
Edited by Roulette Len at 12:20:10 on 31st January 2018

By Ratman4631/1 12:05Wed Jan 31 12:05:36 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 763

And just beat the mighty Luton :-)

By Pat (PatJ5)31/1 11:47Wed Jan 31 11:47:12 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 787

The draw against Reading was creditable. The win against Cheltenham was good. The rest were meh at best.

By Thora31/1 12:06Wed Jan 31 12:06:03 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 795

The draw against Reading was a joke. Worst side I've seen at Stevenage in years and we still created absolutely fuck all.

That said, I was slaughtered for having that opinion at the time because Reading are a Championship side so it meant we must have played really well against all the odds and against all the evidence that we're an absolute bag of shit at the moment.

By Freemo31/1 17:38Wed Jan 31 17:38:42 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 419

One of my favourite GW moments was after a very strong Everton side beat us 4-0, in the post-match he just said we'd been shit, which we had.

By Deano (deanos13)31/1 13:17Wed Jan 31 13:17:12 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 723

One person that slaughtered us, last night, had a rant very much like we did afterwards. I did bring it up that he might well be a 'proper' one now too.

By The Hedgehog31/1 21:26Wed Jan 31 21:26:23 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 261

Slaughtered you? Jeez. You were like a pair of old women. I never slaughtered you. And you cannot compare last nights offering to that against Reading.

By Deano (deanos13)31/1 23:25Wed Jan 31 23:25:37 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 204

I've got the screenshots......

By Thora31/1 13:49Wed Jan 31 13:49:09 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 663

Might?

By Ogs (Geoff Wode)31/1 12:00Wed Jan 31 12:00:44 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 761

Agree with the Reading assessment.

But Cheltenham should have been out of sight after 15 minutes.

By Pat (PatJ5)31/1 12:02Wed Jan 31 12:02:02 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 762

They should, but they weren't and we came back and stuffed them, so that argument works both ways.

By worrier31/1 11:57Wed Jan 31 11:57:27 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 762

draw against Reading was a joke, we had the possession and the chances to win it, BUT WE DIDNT !!!!

By Cruffers31/1 11:51Wed Jan 31 11:51:22 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 772

And only 6 goals in 6 games. That is not good form.

By worrier31/1 11:57Wed Jan 31 11:57:58 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 760

and a third of them were freak goals

By Boromatt31/1 11:16Wed Jan 31 11:16:58 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 860

I totally agree last night wasn't good enough and I agree about us supporters who go out in the cold, to witness a relatively poor showing. When you play football to a good standard you understand how hard it is to be a professional, it's not easy. It might look glitzy, but it isn't. Quite a few people don't make it, it's a select few, players move away from home, if players are poor they are dropped, some even let go leaving their careers in limbo. The top flight of football is a joke, players getting paid a bomb to play 90 minutes of football, but at our standard it isn't. It's hard, we don't see the hours on hours of training sessions behind closed doors where players have to run their asses into the ground everyday to try and get a shirt on a Saturday and put food on the table. Every one of our players last night tried, tried very hard, you could see we didn't look right, a lot of the players were gassed after a certain amount of time in the first let alone the last 10 in the second. I agree with your view on our performance, it wasn't great and should be better, but don't insinuate that being a footballer isn't hard, if you were tired from work all day and have been put off from our recent form over the last 3 months maybe you shouldn't have left the front door...

Edited by Boromatt at 11:18:04 on 31st January 2018

1 person likes this 1 person   7 people dislike this 7 people

By Puds (Chuds)31/1 17:59Wed Jan 31 17:59:36 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 399

Three things.

It wasn't relatively poor, it was a fucking disgrace.

They don't have to run themselves into the ground to earn the shirt as Sarll will pick the same players every single game no matter what.

We don't spend hours training, if we did we would see some sort of game plan or slightest sign of improvement on the pitch.

By Tucks31/1 11:59Wed Jan 31 11:59:54 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 779

It wasn't relatively poor. It was terrible and most matches have been the same for quite a while now.

Being a footballer is a dream job. I know perfectly well what goes on during the week in training, I'd take getting paid to do that over most jobs out there. I bet the workload of our current players is nothing compared to what GW wanted out of the team when he was manager, but GW sides looked like they wanted to be playing for him and for us the majority of the time even when we weren't winning, without looking 'gassed' (which btw is slang for being happy, not being tired).

Swindon played on Saturday too, being tired and fatigued is no excuse I'm afraid. If the players don't play they get paid still, they don't spend the next week on the breadline, if you believe that then you're deluded.

If you're happy with the effort shown last night then you're very easily pleased. The players didn't look tired at all to me, just couldn't be arsed. If they're tired playing two matches in a week then they're not being managed right and/or aren't the kind of players I want pulling on the shirt of the club I support.

I pay my way and I'll have my say Matt. I'm not insinuating anything, being a footballer is a cake walk compared to what most people do for a living. If all the fans who feel somewhat the same way as I do didn't bother turning up you'd soon find a lot of space around you on the terraces to be happy about everything all the time in.

5 people like this 5 people   1 person dislikes this 1 person

By Boromatt31/1 12:56Wed Jan 31 12:56:23 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 724

If you know what goes on In training im amusing you've actually played the game to a decent standard and understand how hard it is? Even at a semi pro standard? Gassed is a term used in the footballing world for having an empty tank, you're coming at it from the sense of what the local hood rats refer to.

Yes I understand the players still get paid for not playing. If a footballing career is such a "cake walk" as you've said, why don't you do it? I'll tell you why, it's bloody difficult, you either have it or don't, it isn't a walk in the park, yes it's not a job like being a fire fighter, or a nurse, or work for the army as those jobs hold so much more of a high status than being a footballer, but it's still bloody hard. People don't realise the sacrifices that players take.

If you thought the players couldn't arsed last night then I'm sorry, you're off your nut. Every player tried, there wasn't one player last night that I thought didn't try throughout the match. I'm no way agreeing saying that I thought we played well, because we didn't.

You're certainly entitled to your opinion, you pay your money to a club that I have been going to and supporting for many many years and I think that's great, but I think it's unfair to insinuate that playing on a Saturday and a Tuesday for a players isn't hard, when in fact being a pro is more difficult than your knowledge suggests.

Edited by Boromatt at 13:02:02 on 31st January 2018

2 people like this 2 people   6 people dislike this 6 people

By Tucks31/1 13:53Wed Jan 31 13:53:30 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 662

No, because I'm a football fan and not an idiot I know what goes on in training. You don't need to have played for Ware youth a few times (not a decent standard) to know that.

No, I'm not a footballer because I'm shit at football. But, I could, given the same level of training as our players be at the same level of fitness and put in the same (if not more) effort. The sacrifices they make are small considering they are doing what they love. If you don't like it then go out and get a normal job.

No, I'm not off my nut. I've seen enough games to know when the players are looking uninterested compared to normal.

I've supported this club since 1996 if you want to play the "I've been going longer than you" card (which incidentally means nothing). Playing two games a week isn't hard, it really isn't. It might not be "easy" being a footballer, but it's a choice the players make and it is a damn sight easier than most normal jobs out there.

6 people like this 6 people   1 person dislikes this 1 person

By Boromatt31/1 14:11Wed Jan 31 14:11:46 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 653

So if you’ve never played football to even a small standard, how can you sit there and state their career as a “cake walk”. I think that’s unfair and a little idiotic. Every player tried yesterday. Answer me this, did the players try when we won on Saturday? If so, why would they not try yesterday? It doesn’t make sense tucks. There’s no evidence or urmph behind your argument of saying they didn’t try mate.

When in my last threads have I said I’ve supported the club longer than yourself?

It’s not just the matches, it’s training, diet, conditioning, it’s hard. It’s a very tough job, it’s hard to get there and even harder to stay in the pro ranks, a lot of sacrifice and dedication. Again, I didn’t think we played well yesterday, far from it, but there was more to it than the simple answer of, “oh the players didn’t try”.

Edited by Boromatt at 14:12:43 on 31st January 2018

1 person likes this 1 person   3 people dislike this 3 people

By Cruffers31/1 14:55Wed Jan 31 14:55:12 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 576

Professional theatre performers do the equivalent of eight matches per week.......

By Boromatt31/1 14:57Wed Jan 31 14:57:10 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 580

Haha!! Good shout! Fuck being a performer, could you imagine remembering the script, nightmare.

By Cruffers31/1 15:18Wed Jan 31 15:18:52 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 525

And the moves, and you don’t get the option to just do your own thing if you don’t like what the director/choreographer tells you to do.

By Deano (deanos13)31/1 14:58Wed Jan 31 14:58:32 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 576

You do alright Matt ma boy. You say the same thing every Friday afternoon.................!!!!

By Boromatt31/1 15:03Wed Jan 31 15:03:31 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 562

Hahaha!!! That made me laugh a lot!!! Very good deano!!

By Deano (deanos13)31/1 15:06Wed Jan 31 15:06:50 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 561

Thats what I'm here for.

By BaldockBoro (Balders)31/1 20:14Wed Jan 31 20:14:30 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 324

I was wondering Deano ;)

FWIW I agree with Matt, the players do try, rarely have I seen players not sweating and blowing out of their arse at full-time. Occasionally you see someone coasting, or not busting a gut but it is quite rare and it stands out.

Playing sport full-time at an elite level is hard to achieve, and even harder to sustain. That's bloody obvious. Same as being in the top 2-3% in any discipline. Ok it's well rewarded for the most part but that doesn't mean it doesn't require discipline and commitment.

I'm not criticising the lack of effort on the most part. When they do appear to ease off it's not about fitness, it's about motivation. Motivation to keep going when everyone is performing badly around you is bloody tough, if my colleagues are fucking everything up, it affects my motivation, it's natural. Why should I bust a gut if I know a colleague will still be shit and only fuck it up anyway.

By Lock1331/1 20:47Wed Jan 31 20:47:38 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 304

I will add ' Direction' Balder's . There is a lack of direction both from the Senior Players and the Dug out

By BaldockBoro (Balders)31/1 20:57Wed Jan 31 20:57:45 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 283

Several options under that heading...

1. They are getting good direction but ignoring it.

2. They are getting good direction but are incapable of applying it due to lack of ability

3. They are getting good direction but are too stupid to understand and apply it.

4. They are getting shit direction and following it, albeit half heartedly against their better judgement.

5. They are getting no direction and are incapable or afraid of sorting it out for themselves.

None of which reflect particularly well on the management team and senior players.

My guess would be 4. Yours?

By Lock1331/1 21:04Wed Jan 31 21:04:09 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 268

def 4

By Sonic7431/1 21:03Wed Jan 31 21:03:59 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 265

My opinion would be:
6: They are getting half decent* direction, but lack of experienced heads/leadership on the pitch and morale/belief stops them from putting it into action.

*half decent is not great, but equally not shite - If Sarll was capable at this stage of his career to give great direction and get players to do it he wouldn't be in League 2

By Lock1331/1 21:05Wed Jan 31 21:05:50 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 276

i think Darren is giving shit direction and they are going through the motions thinking he is crackers

By Sonic7431/1 21:37Wed Jan 31 21:37:19 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 242

thats 7 isn't it??

By Lock1331/1 21:49Wed Jan 31 21:49:47 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 238

lol - yeh I just agree with Baldock to keep him happy

By Tucks31/1 14:24Wed Jan 31 14:24:32 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 626

Matt, your posts are like DS' tactics here. You're losing the debate and just repeating the same thing over and over again. Maybe the next post will be a turning point.

The players looked uninterested last night, the win on Saturday came more by luck than skill too. I'm not blaming the defeat solely on players not trying, far from it, but they didn't look bothered to me. Body language gives that away, you don't need to know anything about football to have seen that.

I'm not debating whether it's a tough job or not but it is a job people want. So you have to eat well (everyone should do that anyway), training and conditioning are things lots of people would love to be given help with, let alone being paid for. People make sacrifices in every walk of life and a lot bigger ones than having to eat well and getting paid to play football and go to the gym.

3 people like this 3 people   1 person dislikes this 1 person

By Boromatt31/1 14:37Wed Jan 31 14:37:47 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 631

If you think I’m losing the debate you’re deluded. I’m not the one who just threw my toys out the pram and said if this about who has supported the club the longest lol. You said being a pro is a cake walk, I’ve answered how on earth can someone who has never played the game call it a cake walk. I think that’s a valid question, don’t you? So someone who has never played the game, how can you tell if the players are uninterested? I didn’t see any player give up on getting back or running, every player tried, it wasn’t our night.

Maybe tweet the players and ask why they didn’t try? Could even state their careers as a cake walk. They’ll probably tell you to piss off you amateur lol!!

Edited by Boromatt at 14:39:59 on 31st January 2018

1 person likes this 1 person   2 people dislike this 2 people

By vinnyhen31/1 16:33Wed Jan 31 16:33:34 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 478

It’s not thinking you’ve lost the argument, you have lost it. You only need to look at the threads since Saturday to see every other fan on here are disillusioned and it’s not the usual hysteria after an obscure defeat, it’s proper reasoned argument as witnesses to the dross that’s being served up game after game. I’m not one to turn against our team but enough is enough, Darren is not up to the task and you need to see that for the good of the club, otherwise you’ll be the one man and his dog watching against Canvey Island very soon.

Edited by vinnyhen at 16:35:49 on 31st January 2018

By Tucks31/1 16:14Wed Jan 31 16:14:17 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 496

Matt, please stop digging this hole.

I haven't once said anything about being a pro-footballer being "easy" (words you've put in my mouth) and I said being a footballer is a cake walk compared to other jobs, which it is. You've since repeated the term cake walk many times.

"You're certainly entitled to your opinion, you pay your money to a club that I have been going to and supporting for many many years"

Here is where you tried using how long you've been supporting the club as an argument for why you know more than I do.

As for not playing the game, give your head a wobble. Just because I've not played for Ware youth it doesn't mean I've never kicked a ball or played a game in my life.

Ok, I'll tweet the players and ask why they didn't try (funnily enough I said they looked uninterested, not that they weren't trying, completely different things).

As your kettle has boiled I take my tea white, no sugar cheers.

Edited by Tucks at 16:15:14 on 31st January 2018

By Sonic7431/1 18:47Wed Jan 31 18:47:35 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 364

Just for the record - the definition of cakewalk is:

cakewalk
ˈkeɪkwɔːk/Submit
noun
noun: cake-walk
informal
an absurdly or surprisingly easy task.
"winning the league won't be a cakewalk for them"

Therefore you have claimed that being a footballer is not just easy, but surprisingly easy, compared to other jobs - I would suggest that being in peak physical and mental condition for 9 out of 12 months of the year, performing at the peak of your ability, in front of howling, sneering, swearing, abusing crowds, yet alone the hours of training, conditioning, preparation and practice that is required is by no means easier than 100% of the office jobs I have done, working in a call centre, building site, being a driver or a million and 1 other jobs.

This belief that because they get paid well (and even in League 2 they get paid well) that therefore the job is easy is a myth. The reason that they are paid well is because they have the dedication and commitment to put up with this day in day out. And the better they are at dealing with it, the better paid they become and the higher they play.

Our players are league 2 level. They can perform well, but not as consistently as a league 1 player and so on. On top of that, they are mostly kids. They need experience, or experienced heads around them, and at the moment we do not have that.

I'm not defending them though - Last night was abysmal. In the first half it felt like no one knew where they were supposed to play, and in the second half it felt like a pre season friendly that didn't matter. but be honest - if every time you were having a bad day at work and 2000 people turned up to moan at you - it may affect your continued performance as well.

By Tucks31/1 20:24Wed Jan 31 20:24:11 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 306

Perhaps cakewalk wasn't the best term to use, but let's not take everything out of context over one word.

Being a footballer is easy (not surprisingly or absurdly so perhaps) compared to having a 'normal' job. Being good at football isn't easy but if you are lucky enough to have the talent and apply yourself to it as a trade it is an easier ride than doing a 'normal' job. That isn't saying players don't work hard, but the whole package of being a footballer is a lot easier to swallow than any 9-5 let's face it.

Lots of people pay money to go to the gym, make sure they eat right and are in good physical shape etc. Footballers are being paid to do this and getting to play football ultimately. Players aren't always in peak physical condition and as we saw last night definitely aren't always at the peak of their ability.

Money in football isn't solely about how dedicated someone is, it's about how good you are and ultimately it's a supply and demand business. People pay to go and watch giving the club a certain amount to spend on wages (plus sponsorship, tv money where applicable and so on). There will be players in semi-pro football who are more dedicated to the game than Premier League players but ultimately the professional player is so because he is better. If people stopped attending there would be less money for wages, it doesn't mean the players we could afford would be less dedicated necessarily, just perhaps not as good as footballers.

The fans are part and parcel of the job. If you do your job badly you'll get criticised. The nature of sport is that people will be judging you on your performance, there's nowhere to hide. I think we've been (now and always) very patient as a fan base. There was disquiet last night but nothing compared to some clubs and we're over half way through a season of pretty dismal performances.

By Boromatt31/1 23:41Wed Jan 31 23:41:08 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 197

I totally agree with everything you said there! Good points made! Maybe I overreacted on the cake walk bit, it’s just I know how hard it is to try and get to that level, a lot of dedication, sacrifices etc and even harder to stay there!

Totally agree on the fan base comments, we have been patient, let’s make no bones about it, since October, things have been sour. I do think since the new year things have improved, but obviously a lot of work is needed within the team. I really credit anyone who makes an effort to support the club, especially on nights like last night, because there not easy to watch.

At least we have 38 points on the board and a nice little gap between us and the bottom two. Along with that, some really good additions to the squad tonight, Dean Bowditch is a bloody good player and so is Revell, so hopefully the new boys will provide a bit of competition for places within the camp, might even improve performances! We’ll see.

By Deano (deanos13)31/1 23:49Wed Jan 31 23:49:25 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 205

You two still at it?

By Lock1331/1 20:41Wed Jan 31 20:41:17 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 285

I was actually having a cup of tea and a slice of Lemon drizzle reading this - I love a bit of cake

By Boromatt31/1 17:17Wed Jan 31 17:17:19 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 429

I’m not digging a hole what so ever. Insinuating that it’s hard for the players to play on a Saturday and Tuesday, then stating that being a pro is cake walk, all I’m asking you, with the greatest of respect, how can someone who’s never played say that the players didn’t try hard enough and label the job as a cake walk, which you did, when you’ve never played it? I’ve asked you 3 times now and you can’t answer it lol? I’ll give you an example, I don’t say to one of my mates, who is a manager of a firm in London, you’re job is a cake walk. I don’t say that to him, because I’ve never been in his career of work. I don’t know how hard it is to do, or the sacrifices he’s made to get there, because I don’t have any experience myself.

Saying that I’ve supported the club for many many years isn’t taking the mick out of the years you’ve supported the club?

You did say uninterested as well, where did you get your evaluation for that? Who looked uninterested? Do you know the signs for when a player is uninterested? What are they?

Hmm, I beg to differ. All I’ve done is ask you some questions which you haven’t been able to answer.

1 person likes this 1 person   2 people dislike this 2 people

By Tucks31/1 18:04Wed Jan 31 18:04:48 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 393

I’m not digging a hole what so ever. Insinuating that it’s hard for the players to play on a Saturday and Tuesday, then stating that being a pro is cake walk, all I’m asking you, with the greatest of respect, how can someone who’s never played say that the players didn’t try hard enough and label the job as a cake walk, which you did, when you’ve never played it? I’ve asked you 3 times now and you can’t answer it lol?
Matt, football is the most popular sport in the world (I'm guessing this). I have played it, as have the majority of people who are fans. But, you don't have to have played to have an opinion. I have said it is a cake walk compared to other jobs I underlined it for you in the last post and did so again here (bold too), that's the important bit. You've put words in my mouth and then questioned me on things I haven't said, perhaps that's why you've not got the answers you desire?

I’ll give you an example, I don’t say to one of my mates, who is a manager of a firm in London, you’re job is a cake walk. I don’t say that to him, because I’ve never been in his career of work. I don’t know how hard it is to do, or the sacrifices he’s made to get there, because I don’t have any experience myself.
See above, you've wasted your time with that booker prize standard story.

Saying that I’ve supported the club for many many years isn’t taking the mick out of the years you’ve supported the club?
I never said you were taking the mick.

You did say uninterested as well, where did you get your evaluation for that? Who looked uninterested? Do you know the signs for when a player is uninterested? What are they?
I only said uninterested, or that they lacked effort. Again, you've put words in my mouth by suggesting I said they didn't try.

And yes, Matt. I know when a person looks uninterested in what they are doing. That's just reading a person's body language, you don't need any football knowledge for that.

Hmm, I beg to differ. All I’ve done is ask you some questions which you haven’t been able to answer.
No, all you've done is read what you've wanted to see and then got your knickers in a twist over it, whereas if you'd read what I said and not misconstrued it we could have had a sensible debate. I've tried to give you reasoned replies but this is the last I'll say on the subject because it's frankly like banging my head against a brick wall.

By Boromatt31/1 18:21Wed Jan 31 18:21:29 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 391

All I’ve done is tried asking you questions on things you’ve said. I agree everyone can have an opinion, but you get a better insight to the game and what’s happening to the players in matches when you’ve played it to a good standard.

If you’re comparing the job to other jobs, I agree, as I stated in an above thread, a few examples of jobs that are much harder. But it’s still a hard job, regardless.

The example is a simple example, I don’t know how you can label a job, when you’ve never done it to a reasonable level.

Exactly, so why did you get confused and annoyed when I made my original comment?

Then maybe, saying they lacked effort, or in your words, couldn’t be arsed, could actually be fatigue? But, no you’ll disagree with that, because you’ve got factual and inside knowledge to the team that suggest there was a lack of effort.

I’m all up for sensible debate, I’ve enjoyed our debate, maybe in person it might have come across more clear.

Once again, of course everyone is entitled to their opinion, you pay money to the club I’ve supported for years, therefore of course you get an opinion, anyone that goes does.

Edited by Boromatt at 18:39:20 on 31st January 2018

By Pat (PatJ5)31/1 14:40Wed Jan 31 14:40:20 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 592

Get a room you too ;-p

By Boromatt31/1 14:48Wed Jan 31 14:48:21 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 587

Haha!! His probably not into 6 foot 4 gingers!!!!

By Pat (PatJ5)31/1 14:49Wed Jan 31 14:49:04 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 590

He's missing out ;-p

By Tucks31/1 16:15Wed Jan 31 16:15:43 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 486

At least I know he'll be enthusiastic.

By Pat (PatJ5)31/1 16:41Wed Jan 31 16:41:52 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 468

Which is more than I get at home

By Deano (deanos13)31/1 14:07Wed Jan 31 14:07:22 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 651

I couldn't agree more Tucks. A lot is in the head.

When you are winning you are gutted you arent playing on Tuesday. You want to win. Look at the Stimmo side and the year we won the league and got to Wembley.

Now this lot are shot of confidence and perhaps arent carrying out the managers plans.

1 person likes this 1 person   1 person dislikes this 1 person

By Tucks31/1 14:14Wed Jan 31 14:14:15 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 632

Definitely, when you hit a slump you have to look to the manager to try and turn it around. As fans it is frustrating seeing the same cookie cutter tactics each game, it must be the same for the players too being told to go out and do exactly the same thing that didn't work last time.

Winning breeds confidence and more winning, losing breeds a lack of confidence and more losses, that's when a change is needed but DS doesn't seem likely to implement that change sadly.

By Cruffers31/1 14:10Wed Jan 31 14:10:41 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 647

I must’ve said ‘lack of confidence’ about 5 times during the match last night.

But IMO all it takes is one player to step up to the plate in these situations, lead from the front, and the rest follow. But I don’t see any leaders on the pitch or the dugout.

By Tucks31/1 14:32Wed Jan 31 14:32:22 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 604

What made it abundantly clear for me was Amos. He was head up, looking for the ball and added some dynamism where it was lacking everywhere else. He looked confident. Of course he's not been infected by the negative vibes yet and hopefully will not be going forward.

By Deano (deanos13)31/1 14:29Wed Jan 31 14:29:02 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 614

Steve asked the question about leadership last night. Hopefully it will be on the main site soon.

By Pat (PatJ5)31/1 14:31Wed Jan 31 14:31:33 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 602

Good. What happened with Ronnie last night was weird.

By Ratman4631/1 13:02Wed Jan 31 13:02:12 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 683

What level have/are playing at Matt?

By SFC George31/1 11:22Wed Jan 31 11:22:32 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 808

Maybe he shouldn't be running them into the ground in training then and instead working on other ways to attack rather than hoping a defender misses a header and Godden isn't offside?

By worrier31/1 11:37Wed Jan 31 11:37:21 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 784

training must be one dimensional as we never see anything new with our play

goal kicks always the same

free kicks always the same

tactics the same

the only thing nearly always consistent is the drinks break !!

By Pat (PatJ5)31/1 11:39Wed Jan 31 11:39:53 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 782

My favourite free kick is the one chipped from centrally around the half way line to the edge of the area where 15 players are standing. That one has a really high percentage chance of success :-/

By worrier31/1 11:42Wed Jan 31 11:42:25 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 777

exactly rather than go for the corner of the goal unmarked

By Boromatt31/1 11:31Wed Jan 31 11:31:38 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 809

Players have to work hard in training to earn a starting spot. 4 boys in the starting 11 last night are making their professional debuts this season, what comes with a players first season as a pro, is the conditioning. Players struggle to keep up with the demands of training hard everyday and then having to work harder on a Saturday to get results, it normally takes a season to adapt, some even get injuries from the amount of hard work. I agree with everyone's point about the performance last night, but just ask yourself why didn't the players perform as well as we did on Saturday? Because it was the same team, same tactics.

2 people dislike this 2 people

By vinnyhen31/1 12:14Wed Jan 31 12:14:05 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 732

Come on Matt because we got a lucky win on Saturday doesn’t mean we played well, in fact it was dreadful. Even with injuries how DS could pick the same 11 is beyond me, no matter what spin you put on it Matt we are going backwards. It s such a poor League we’ll probably survive, but what then, we need change and quick.

By worrier31/1 12:16Wed Jan 31 12:16:59 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 726

Come on Matt because we got a lucky win on Saturday doesn’t mean we played well

Matt must have been right Vinney as all yopu need to do is look at the ratings THE COMET gave our players

ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

By SFC George31/1 11:46Wed Jan 31 11:46:06 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

It sounds like we did perform like we did on Saturday?

Only difference being we were gifted a goal Saturday and instead gifted them the goal last night.

Who'd have thought the same tactics used against the team near the bottom might not work against the team with (I think) the best away form in the league and 3 giants at the back.

It's almost like we should have different game plans to suit the opponents.

By Lops (lopo)31/1 11:35Wed Jan 31 11:35:09 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 794

We train?

By Deano (deanos13)31/1 11:34Wed Jan 31 11:34:18 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 807

Or as Darren said 'what do you expect?'

By Cruffers31/1 11:41Wed Jan 31 11:41:21 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 775

So is it DS’s fault for playing the kids so much, or PW’s fault for setting a KPI that is harming performance and results? Does the KPI really say ‘you’ve got to play the kids all the time when they’re available’ ?

Last night McKee was really starting to look tired and his performance was suffering. It’ll be the same with Wilmot if he carries on playing all the time. Then their performances suffer and the pressure starts and mounts. The same happened with Gorman earlier in the season.

By Ratman4631/1 11:44Wed Jan 31 11:44:46 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 766

Which is what GW was good at, knew when to play them and when to take them out of the firing line. Doubt he'd have put up with the KPI about the Youth either.

By Cruffers31/1 11:49Wed Jan 31 11:49:30 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 749

I agree. That KPI is only in there because of DS’s history with the youth, or he told PW that he’s confident he can ‘fill the team with his youth team lads and make the club loads of money, so give me the job’.

By worrier31/1 11:59Wed Jan 31 11:59:54 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 744

KPI - does that mean keep players interested !!

I think it means Keep Plan 1 rather than revert to plan 2

By Pat (PatJ5)31/1 11:35Wed Jan 31 11:35:00 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 785

Sigh.

By Deano (deanos13)31/1 13:29Wed Jan 31 13:29:10 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 641

I almost twitter sighed last night.

By SFC George31/1 11:13Wed Jan 31 11:13:38 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 822

On par with the 1-1 we managed to cling on for against Grays the year we won the league and they finished bottom.

I won't ever forget that shit show. Not the 1-0 loss to Hereford in our first League 2 season.

Truly bad games stick, sadly this year has thrown up quite a few contenders which doesn't even include getting fucked by Luton.

Steve mentioned on the radio that 100+ tickets had been given out to school kids and parents... can't see those ever returning.

I have so much admiration for those following us away at the moment.

Edited by SFC George at 11:17:07 on 31st January 2018

By Pat (PatJ5)31/1 09:48Wed Jan 31 09:48:22 2018In response to ReactionTop of thread

Views: 914

We had what? One decent shot in the whole game, from Smith, and that didn't stretch the keeper as much as it should.

Swindon didn't have many decent chances either, they weren't much better than us but they were enough better. Always looked more like scoring.

By worrier31/1 11:38Wed Jan 31 11:38:29 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 781

amount of times players had a chance to shhot, but played the ball across instead

we need to test the keeper

By BaldockBoro (Balders)31/1 09:51Wed Jan 31 09:51:33 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Jamie Grays volley over his shoulder made me go 'ooooh' as did one other wildly speculative blast in the general direction of the bulldozer.

I think you're stretching it calling Smith's shot decent, it was on target, it was a decent opportunity.

By Pat (PatJ5)31/1 09:52Wed Jan 31 09:52:53 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Yes, that's a better phrasing of it, we created very few decent opportunities and those we created were squandered tamely.

By Deano (deanos13)31/1 10:55Wed Jan 31 10:55:09 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 856

Yes, had he not caught it, it wouldnt have gone in as his body would have stopped it

By Pat (PatJ5)31/1 11:00Wed Jan 31 11:00:50 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 836

It was the only time a shot made their keeper have to move his feet to save it. That's how tame a night it was. He had to take an entire single side-step to easily catch the softly struck shot. Wow.

By Copeysaurus31/1 08:25Wed Jan 31 08:25:17 2018In response to ReactionTop of thread

Views: 974

By Ratman4631/1 08:23Wed Jan 31 08:23:13 2018In response to ReactionTop of thread

Views: 986

So what your saying is if DS picked the right players and tactics we'd have won last night?

The whole point of reducing the age of the squad was to play a high energy, fast paced game were we close down etc for 90 mins every game. That is not happening, oh to have a Charlie Lee were Franks was last night. Maybe the experienced players know from their own experience that DS hasn't got a Scooby Doo.

Was as poor as we've seen and even my positive outlook can't defend what was on show.

Edited by Ratman46 at 08:25:46 on 31st January 2018

By Deano (deanos13)31/1 10:56Wed Jan 31 10:56:15 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 862

Steve commented that he was doing a 'Charlie Lee job in there'

I said nothing. He looked at me wanting a response.

I said 'I'd rather have Charlie Lee in there'

Top punditry.

5 people like this 5 people   

By Ratman4631/1 11:12Wed Jan 31 11:12:51 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 823

A poor Charlie Lee job (not Franks fault) Ogs picture he put on Twitter first half explaining what our Team was doing summed it up.

By Pat (PatJ5)31/1 10:59Wed Jan 31 10:59:37 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 825

What an actual midfielder? That's mental.

The thing that was noticable first half last night was when we were attacking Franks and Smith mostly stood still watching leaving us attacking 5 vs 8 which was understandably fruitless. The few times Smith did look to get involved was when the few chances came.

2 DMs is fine if you're in the lead (and can defend set-pieces!), but 0-0 at home, 0-1 at home, urgh.

By Puds (Chuds)31/1 07:30Wed Jan 31 07:30:48 2018In response to ReactionTop of thread

Views: 1065

Absolute fraff, mate.

They made up no ground because none or them played. The only one who played was Yeovil and they won 3-0!

By Jonnym831/1 06:27Wed Jan 31 06:27:51 2018In response to ReactionTop of thread

Views: 1103

Who’s decision is to play players out of position? We’re the conditions bad? Did Swindon not put in a big shift on Saturday to score three times in the last twenty minutes?

6 people like this 6 people   

By Copeysaurus31/1 00:28Wed Jan 31 00:28:17 2018In response to ReactionTop of thread

Views: 1177

Swindon played Saturday no? Why didn’t they look fatigued?

By Cruffers31/1 08:18Wed Jan 31 08:18:57 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 980

Because, like so many other teams, they use their whole squad properly.

By Boromatt31/1 00:48Wed Jan 31 00:48:37 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 1171

I thought from looking at the players reactions tonight, we looked shot of energy. Danny Newton was gassed after 10 minutes, Kenner’s kept putting his hands on his head taking deep breaths, I thought we looked fatigued and it showed.

5 people dislike this 5 people

By Tucks31/1 10:42Wed Jan 31 10:42:35 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 848

Kennedy is never remotely interested unless he has the ball. Sad but true fact, that's not being tired, it's being lazy.

By worrier31/1 11:41Wed Jan 31 11:41:42 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 771

also I am sure Kennedy has the hump as he is playing out wide and not more centre, a bit like Walcott thinks they are better suited as a centre rather than out wide

also the opposition have sussed him out as well. He always cuts in instead of taking them on and also if you give him some nigglely tackles he will react

By SFC George31/1 11:47Wed Jan 31 11:47:22 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

He really should be in the role Pett was gifted all season.

By worrier31/1 11:50Wed Jan 31 11:50:50 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 753

pett's role should have been the driver of the mini bus

By SFC George31/1 10:14Wed Jan 31 10:14:54 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 874

Newton, for once, didn't stand a hope against their back line of giants. It was clear it wasn't going to be his day so whether it was injury or him subbing himself off, it was the best thing as it was clear the long ball wasn't going to work. Sadly the tactics stayed the same and we had to watch 90 minutes of heading practice for Swindon.

Has to be up there with the easiest away wins they will ever get and down there with the worst games we've ever seen.

The Tottenham lad at least managed to get forward a bit and was behind 2 of the only times we managed to get a threatening ball into their box... I give it 2 weeks before Sarll has that taken out of him like we've seen with Smith.
Vancooten also impressed me, if we had to have a defender in that position in front of the defense (would someone like to tell me anything useful Franks did?), he looks best suited.

McKee definitely seems to have gone backwards since getting into the team.

Well done on managing to stay positive through this, Matt.

By Jonnym831/1 06:29Wed Jan 31 06:29:20 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 1096

Who picks the same 12/13 players every game and ignores all of the others? When you cannot keep the ball you will be tired.

5 people like this 5 people   

By Boromatt31/1 01:06Wed Jan 31 01:06:04 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 1164

I think we have a much bigger injury list than they do, it might have an effect in how hard our players are having to work.

Edited by Boromatt at 01:06:31 on 31st January 2018

4 people dislike this 4 people

By Cruffers31/1 08:21Wed Jan 31 08:21:37 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 976

The same 11 players, the young players who are not used to this level of football yet.

By peanut31/1 01:03Wed Jan 31 01:03:58 2018In response to Re: ReactionTop of thread

Views: 1165

You must be taking question dodging lessons from Sarll

6 people like this 6 people   

Previous thread: Guess the starting 11 and formation Vs Accrington by BaldockBoro31/1 22:43Wed Jan 31 22:43:09 2018view thread