Re: Sarll's words
Sadly you cannot 'take away those moments' as you infer Darren, it's 'those moments' from them that allowed us to score and 'those moments' from us that gift the opposition chances every single fucking week. Virtually every goal in football is connected to one of 'those moments'.
It wasn't just 'naivety from young players' was it Darren?
Didn't Jack King give away the free kick for no. 1. Not young is he.
Ok no. 2 was Amos/TVC getting done way too easily, followed by King not doing his job. I'll give him that one.
No.3 was down to several players not setting up to defend the free kick, not just the kids, resulting in Fraser, not a kid, gifting them the ball in the box.
And even if it was naive young players. You pick the team.
- Sarll's words by Sev4/2 15:24Sun Feb 4 15:24:42 2018view thread
- Re: Sarll's words by Yogi5/2 14:55Mon Feb 5 14:55:12 2018 3 people
- Re: Sarll's words by Rotterdamboro5/2 18:22Mon Feb 5 18:22:26 2018
- Re: Sarll's words by Dave5/2 17:41Mon Feb 5 17:41:09 2018
- Re: Sarll's words by Ogs4/2 18:21Sun Feb 4 18:21:39 2018 1 person
- Re: Sarll's words by BaldockBoro4/2 16:30Sun Feb 4 16:30:21 2018 5 people
- Re: Sarll's words by Pete4/2 15:29Sun Feb 4 15:29:30 2018 1 person
- Re: Sarll's words by On me 'ead4/2 15:39Sun Feb 4 15:39:42 2018 1 person 1 person
- Re: Sarll's words by Sev4/2 15:48Sun Feb 4 15:48:20 2018 1 person