ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on


Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Darren Sarll by DeanoToday 18:25Today at 18:25:19view thread

Oldest article: SA Travel Reading by SA Administrator6/1 18:04Sat Jan 6 18:04:52 2018view thread


Next thread: Game is OFF by Boromatt2/3 12:23Fri Mar 2 12:23:15 2018view thread

SA Race Night

By SA Administrator1/3 23:54Thu Mar 1 23:54:11 2018

Views: 260

We regret to advise that in the event of a postponement of the Mansfield game on Saturday, which is looking increasingly likely, then the SA Race night will NOT go ahead.

Instead, we are looking into the possibility of re-arranging the Race night for the following Saturday 10th March, when the Club are at home to Crewe.

There is no entry fee if tickets are booked in advance by email to

reply to this article | return to the front page


Next article in this thread: Re: SA Race Night - Update by SA Administrator2/3 14:25Fri Mar 2 14:25:34 2018

Previous thread: BoroGuide: All We Know Is They're Called The Stags by Pete1/3 13:32Thu Mar 1 13:32:16 2018view thread