Riddle Me This
Our preferred direction of play is to attack the “North Terrace” second half and some opposing managers prefer to 'swap ends' for the first half brings hoping it could bring a sense of curious unease to the home team and crowd, all used to watching their team play in the "right" direction either half.
That said have you noticed when we play a team with a lot of support in the “South Stand” the opposing fans make much more noise second half and feed the players which feeds their fans and so on and so on?
I think if we were to “change ends” tomorrow it may just help keeping a huge away following quiet.
Like: You agree (Yet still think I’m an idiot)
Dislike: You disagree (But still think I’m an idiot)
A belated Happy New Year to one and all!
1 person 1 person
Next article in this thread: Re: Riddle Me This by Lock135/1 20:37Fri Jan 5 20:37:34 2018
- Riddle Me This by Roulette Len5/1 20:00Fri Jan 5 20:00:18 2018 1 person 1 personview thread
- Re: Riddle Me This by Lock135/1 20:37Fri Jan 5 20:37:34 2018 1 person
- Re: Riddle Me This by Sev5/1 20:44Fri Jan 5 20:44:42 2018 2 people
- Re: Riddle Me This by Lock135/1 20:46Fri Jan 5 20:46:42 2018
- Re: Riddle Me This by Owen5/1 20:06Fri Jan 5 20:06:48 2018 2 people
- Re: Riddle Me This by Cruffers5/1 20:18Fri Jan 5 20:18:17 2018 3 people
- Re: Riddle Me This by Ratman465/1 20:11Fri Jan 5 20:11:51 2018
- Re: Riddle Me This by Deano5/1 23:01Fri Jan 5 23:01:32 2018
- Re: Riddle Me This by Puds5/1 23:18Fri Jan 5 23:18:48 2018