Thoughts on the point
Not a bad point but easily could have been 3. I'm not too downhearted about yesterday's result, conditions were horrid, missing Wilko, Fraser went off for the last 30, an unsettled backline without Fraser and Wilko together (although I thought Toner was man of the match). I do agree with people's concerns about Pett in the middle, i think Tom should be in a central attacking role, rather than a playmaker in the middle. Also, he is quite small and doesn't offer that strength and solidity in the middle of the pitch.
Another great finish from Danny Newton, definitely highlight of the game after a decent first half performance. I think overall, I'm not too dissapointed, I do agree with a post earlier made about being 7th and actually people could look at our start in a very positive way, 3 wins, 3 draws and only 1 loss is a very good start! I think yesterday was one of those things, another big one Saturday away at Swindon, can't wait!!
5 people 10 people
Next article in this thread: Re: Thoughts on the point by Pete14/9 15:00Thu Sep 14 15:00:26 2017
- Thoughts on the point by Boromatt13/9 16:48Wed Sep 13 16:48:16 2017 5 people 10 peopleview thread
- Re: Thoughts on the point by Pete14/9 15:00Thu Sep 14 15:00:26 2017 3 people
- Re: Thoughts on the point by Puds14/9 18:16Thu Sep 14 18:16:41 2017
- Re: Thoughts on the point by Rotterdamboro13/9 21:54Wed Sep 13 21:54:21 2017 4 people
- Re: Thoughts on the point by Mercury 8813/9 16:53Wed Sep 13 16:53:53 2017 1 person 3 people
- Re: Thoughts on the point by Boromatt13/9 17:33Wed Sep 13 17:33:35 2017 4 people
- Re: Thoughts on the point by BaldockBoro14/9 15:25Thu Sep 14 15:25:32 2017 1 person
- Re: Thoughts on the point by Mercury 8813/9 18:42Wed Sep 13 18:42:10 2017 2 people
- Re: Thoughts on the point by Ratman4613/9 21:46Wed Sep 13 21:46:27 2017 1 person
- Re: Thoughts on the point by MSFC13/9 18:26Wed Sep 13 18:26:40 2017 3 people